This is an experiment.
If I share my list of intentions for the week on my site, will I be more motivated to accomplish them?
I think I will!
Let’s help hold each other accountable for what we intend on accomplishing this week.
I’ve been really dragging my feet on sending out packages, so MARK MY WORDS.
THREE PACKAGES WILL GO OUT THIS WEEK.
INTENTIONS FOR THE WEEK:
- invoice food network
- return gap order
- return library books
- send out letters
- paint toenails (can’t deal with chipped polish anymore)
- put away winter clothes + say hello to spring capsule
- make a list of things I take to baseball practice/games
- delete 1000 images off my iPhone
- work on book project
- start mapping out lady portrait wall (make mock up?)
- backup photos/delete some/ make space on hard-drive
- figure out if I have one eyebrow or two- act accordingly
- send out packages to: camden + emma + erin
- drink more water. SERIOUSLY DON’T FORGET.
- clean out the back of my car
- figure out Etsy shop stuff, fall down a CONTACT US rabbit hole.
- finish S-town
- make a video for Instagram- figure out music
- make ziti/edit photos/write a blog post about it
- figure out more recipes to add into meal rotation
- get caught up on social media stuff
- go to yoga at least twice
- take a hike
- finish laundry
- work nights doing tax stuff/get caught up on bookkeeping
What do you have to do this week?
TYPE IT OUT in the comments so we can help each other be accountable for this week!