Here's what My Everyday Life- Week 31 looked like:
So happy to be back home and I celebrated by doing some Meal Prep!
Get off my sunflower, BUG.
This week I went to an Aperol Spritz event.
I fell in love with plants.
I'm gonna have to make some soon.
Crystals I brought back from our Tahoe trip.
Welcome to I love lists Friday! Here's what I'm digging this week:
- I love BANANA anything!! Look at this ice cream. DANG!
- When should you use the word MOIST?
- Go check out the new site design over at Whoorl. It's so pretty.
- Well...guess who HAS to go to IKEA now??!
- Kitchen Tools that are worth looking at. Or not.
- Nutella S'mores Pop Tarts?? OMFG.
- Shrimp Nacho Bites. I would eat this whole tray....
- This one pot pasta dish celebrates tomato season RIGHT.
- Casey and I are introverts with an extrovert kid.
- Food tattoos! That artichoke one is really pretty.
- Holiday ROAAAAAAAAAAD
- What happens to your body after drinking Coke.
- This photo project makes me happy.
- These perfectly timed photos amaze me.
- Trees as architectural elements! WANT
- Kids are exhausted today. Must be all the video game playing. I kid, I kid.
- This post makes question having sleepovers.
- Did you know you're cat is trying to talk to you?
- An incredible TED talk by my hero, Lucinda Scala Quinn.
- Hmm. Is that why I love music?
- People who love the beach are the best people to be around.
- Who needs a fair when you can make funnel cakes at home?
- Book I finished on vacation last week: The All You Can Dream Buffet: A Novel (it was good!!)
This week on Ebay, I wrote the follow guides:
Go Take a Hike! My Essentials for hiking.
Getting Your House Ready for Company
Here are some of my favorite collections:
Pen Snob- a collection of all my favorite pens & pencils
What you need to Get Your House Ready for Company