We’ve been living off of food from family & neighbors for the past week or so. It’s awesome!
Today I was craving a salad though…so I decided to make us something healthy & special.
This little salad is FANTASTIC on crusty toasty french bread…and it’s great in another salad.
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 2 cans tuna (water packed)
- 1 can drained & rinsed navy beans (I normally use cannellini beans- but we were out!)
- 1 handful chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- splash of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (it could have been more- but I seasoned to taste)
- salt & pepper to taste
Gather all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix it all up!!
Today I added it to mixed greens, with cucumbers, avocado and walnuts with a red wine vinaigrette.