- Bundts and hilarious writing. That’s my friend L.M. for you!
- I loved this current food photography style post! Informative & FUN!
- This is house porch parties come together.
- The secret meaning of the lines on a SOLO cup. Interesting.
- My husband would appreciate the tray of candy bars in this movie night post!
- Pillow DIY!! When I get in the decorating zone, I’m gonna exploit this.
- Mango Lassis are on my TO-DO list! Cooper LOVES them.
- There was a time in my life where I did things like this… wait. I still do…
- HEIDI! You had me at Kale.
- When I don’t know what to eat for breakfast, I turn to Jen for inspiration.
- I could send you one of these birthday cards.
- I have a denim shirt that’s BEGGING for this DIY.
- Bauble is a funny word. I want to make a bauble necklace!
- Confession: I have such a blog crush on Rebecca. I seriously stalk her website.
- Aaaaaaand I watch EVERY video Sarah James makes. I can’t help it.
- Buns!! The prettiest wheat brioche buns I’ve ever seen.
On this week’s Joy the Baker podcast, Joy & I talk SUMMER CAMP! We’re starting a new camp & calling it Camp Awkward!
On this week’s High Straightenence, I organize my Linen Closet. How cute are those bins from Target?! (They’re on sale right now! Snatch some up!)