- 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Apple. You’re right. I didn’t know that.
- Why Take Self Portraits of Your Feet? This pretty much sums it up.
- If you need a pick me up, Orson Welles is LIT.
- For all of you book lovers out there…
- 9 Mind Blowing Ephiphanies That Turned My World Upside Down. Whoa this makes my brain hurt.
- My maj looking maj while making a maj cherry pie!
- I loved reading this commencement speech. Fantastic advice for EVERYONE.
- How To Be a Great Dinner Party Guest. YES to this!
- Yes. Eyebrows totally make a difference.
- Power Washing Porn. Homeowners know what I’m talking about! So gratifying.
- A pretty awesome DIY for pencil holders.
- I love any sweets that have tahini in them.
- Pimms AND Tonic? Twist my arm!
- Are you a Breaking Bad fan? You’ll love this.
- Mmmm. Peach Slab Pie. Mmmm.
- I personally missed watching Oprah Give Away a New Car!
- POPSICLE WEEK! will fulfill all your popsicle needs this weekend.
There’s a new episode of the Joy the Baker Podcast!!! Thanks for your patience! This week, we talk about my BIRTHDAY MONTH! TV shows we love & we get serenaded by Billy of Wit & Vinegar. You should listen…especially if you love Mariah Carey.
Thank you to Brit & CO. for featuring Shutterbean as one of their readers Top 10 Favorite Makers Chefs & DIY-ers!
I want to THANK all of you who have signed up for the Beginning Food Photography/Styling Workshop I’m teaching with my friend Denise next weekend. We have one spot left if you’re interested in attending. It’s gonna be fun!
(the drawing above is a picture Cooper drew of me. Totally adorable, riiiiiight?!)