- This cracked me up earlier this week. I’m actually still thinking about it.
- 10 years of marriage. Such an important read for us married couples!
- I loved listening to Deb’s interview on NPR. I wish she’d make me breakfast.
- Ummm. Why didn’t I think of this? Easiest Way to Hang a Picture!
- Note to Self: Don’t ask a short person any of these questions.
- Kinda freaking out over these cookies.
- Let’s keep some ginger in our kitchen. Mmmkay?
- I’m really sad to hear this about Everyday Food Magazine. That magazine changed my life!
- After all the candy I’ve eaten, I crave salads like this one.
- Joy’s Dad is totes right. I also totally understand how he feels about ants.
- Must stock up on tape this holiday season. Also! Sally is the queen of wrapping!
- I bet these Pumpkin Crepes would go well with my Pumpkin Cream Cheese.
- It’s the small things in life that get us through loss.
- How great would this Pumpkin Croissant Pudding be for Thanksgiving breakfast/dessert?
- This is REAL. This is basically my life.
- What a pretty color palette!
On this week’s Joy the Baker podcast, we play a fun game of GOOGLE AUTO FILL. It’s crazy what comes up!
My Makeup Drawer got ORGANIZED on High Straightenence this week. BOOM.
My Bites Around the Net: