- Don’t Take Anything Personally. But it’s so easy to!
- Who has shelf envy? ME! ME! ME!
- I’m shocked to find out how many celebrities are twins! It’s fascinating.
- 19 Things That Will Always Make Me Feel Fat. It’s funny cuz it’s true (for me at least).
- I’ve never wanted to be on a rooftop so bad in my life!
- Oh..Leonardo DiCaprio…I can’t imagine how people got you to do all of this!
- This recipe for mussels looks wonderful and the video paired with it is gorgeous.
- Lies We Tell Our Children. This is hilarious/refreshing. Watch it.
- 20 Ways to Get Sugar Out of Your Life (umm stop looking at my website?)
- A new to me blog that I’m loving. Thanks Danielle for getting me into it!
- We need to quit telling lies on Facebook. (I just deleted facebook on my phone BTW!)
- I find this website totally gratifying/amusing.
- You can make cookies with coconut oil? Mind blowing!
- Have you seen Joy the Baker eat a beignet? YOU SHOULD. Makes me miss her terribly.
- TAKE BACK THE WEEKEND! Thank you Anne Sage, Thank you.
- You’ve probably already seen this, but OMG I love Jennifer Lawrence.
MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! Episode #85 of the Joy the Baker Podcast is up! We talk beauty products & awkward bangs…and more thoughts on not liking your friend’s boyfriend.
I’m slowly diving back into reality after my trip to Mexico. This week on High Straightenence, I talk about Making Better Habits & Choices in my life. It’s time for a much needed fresh start!