I love lists. It’s true. Here’s a list for you:
- I love Hillstone…although it used to be Houston’s here.
- Weird things I like to read like….this fingernail health situation.
- The kind of doughnut I love in the morning.
- And then after I eat that doughnut, I’m gonna make this salad.
- Let’s all just go on vacation. Please/thank you.
- The internet is not real life. Just so you know.
- Re-watching this as I read this.
- David Sedaris Shops in Tokyo. Enjoy!
- How we debate the word— GIF.
- Any healthy chocolate bar is allllllrriiiight with me.
- Reason #2484 WHY I MISS MY CAT. *tears*
- A lion and his blankie. Thank you, internet.
- I read this before I packed for my trip this weekend.
- These cookies, man. Let’s have one with a turmeric latte, k?!
- The power of winning a photo contest (these photos are incredible)
- Woodstock Ladies Fashion – kinda like a Free People catalog
- This is for my brother Ryan and any other Tracy Morgan fan out there
- This one is dedicated to my mom.
- How is Japan even real?
- I bought a pair of Birkenstocks. But they’re definitely not what I wore in college.
- What it’s like to dominate Wheel of Fortune.
- Paper Flower DIY MOTHERLOAD!
- Saving this idea for when Cooper is off at college. AHHHHH
- You’ll get this if you’re also an introvert.
Shutterbean Recipes for your Weekend Adventures!
Things that caught my eye: