- The sand under the work desk really creeped me out…but there are other cool things!
- The Reality Behind Instagram Feeds. I actually snorted flipping thru the slideshow
- I belong in the 50s. No surprise there.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Posting to Social Media. FINALLY. THIS!
- I’ve admired Ariele Alasko’s work and loved seeing her on Design Sponge this week.
- These Tintype portraits are eery/beautiful.
- I love fully loaded granola bars like these ones.
- Old McDonald’s. Food for thought.
- If you need Super Bowl Food ideas Jessica and Gaby have you covered.
- Why don’t we eat Homemade Hand Roll Sushi at my house?? Need to change that.
- I love polenta just like THIS.
- Salty Dog!! I want in on this action.
- Cooper hides under the covers EVERY SINGLE NIGHT thinking we don’t see him.
- We’re gonna need this Cold Soba Noodles with Peanut Dressing in my house, STAT.
- If this day was a movie, would it be a tragedy or a comedy? I loved this post re: 9 years of marriage.
- I need to make some time to start Scrapbooking.
- This video gave me chills!! How cool would that be??!
There’s a new Joy the Baker podcast! Joy has a cold. Boo! She’s about to embark on a week long trip to Uganda! We talk about that and also go over #4 of the list above. Check it out here!
Thanks Spice Panda for including my quote about one of my favorite places to eat in San Francisco.