I had a bunch of tomatoes sitting on my counter…aging. So, I roasted them in the oven at 400F for about 30 minutes with a little bit of olive oil, salt & pepper. They turn out sweet and delicious. I’ve been trying to incorporate the roasted tomatoes into everything we’ve been eating this week and I made this Roasted Tomato Bruschetta as a snack. We have grilled bread (sourdough!) with a hearty portion of roasted tomatoes on top, followed by chopped fresh basil, salt & pepper, a few feta crumbles and a drizzle of olive oil for good measure. Happy snacking!
To see more of my Thursday Snack Ideas, follow my Pinterest Board!
And for more tomato recipes, try:
- Sidekick Tomato Soup
- Tomato Cream Cheese Toast
- Spicy Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
- Three Cheese Herb & Tomato Tart
- Tomato Butter
- Roasted Tomatoes with Polenta & Spinach
- Tomatoes with Coriander Vinaigrette
- Tomato Watermelon Salad
- Tomato Parsley Bloody Marys