- You had me at avocado...for REAL.
- Autocorrects make me giggle.
- Kelsey has a beautiful way with words. Also! DRINKS!
- 70 Little Ways You Can Tell Someone Loves You
- I thought I was a millennial, but I maybe I'm stuck in between that & gen-x
- This post made me teary & also serves as a good remember that life is SHORT.
- CTFD. It's the latest method in parenting. I'm on board!
- 6 Things Happy People Never Do. I want to be happy!
- I love the new website design for Spoon Fork Bacon!
- This Hipster Wedding Infographic made me snort.
- 19 Signs You're Too Old for This Crap. HAHAHHAHA. Yes. Oof.
- I MUST make these Grilled Salmon Skewers. Look at how pretty they are!
- Awkward engagement photos are awkward. Outtakes are horrendous!
- I'll take two of these Golden Plum & Sage Cocktails!
- Mom Outfits Day to Night! I love how little tweaks make a huge impact.
- Would you press the button? If I had the vacation time, I would!
On episode 101-- Clearing the Air -- of the Joy the Baker Podcast, Joy & I talk about how we do our shopping. There's also a good story about farts, blazers & boys who want to tell you their feelings. Enjoy!
I also want to note that I'm taking some time off from my High Straightenence column on Homefries. I'm spending the time I would normally allocate for organizing towards summer time fun with Cooper. He's at Camp Shutterbean and we're loving it! I'm also toying with the idea of bringing my High Straightenence posts over here to Shutterbean. Would you be interested in organizing posts? Is there something else you'd like to see here? Let me know!
Also, thank you Tami for featuring Shutterbean on the blogs that you love series!